The Fall 2016 topics are:1. Leads you in (leading lines brings your eye to the subject matter)
2. Very funny (comical photo)
3. Just like momma (animal with young, can be animal, bird, or insect - no humans)
4. Your favorite thing at home (GET CREATIVE)
5. They eyes have it (the yes of any animal, bird, insect or human)
6. Low perspective (from the ground up)
*** PLEASE CHECK THE DATE ON YOUR CAMERA TO SEE IF IT IS ACCURATE as EXIF data is verified to confirm photos taken between August 25 and September 22, 2016. ***
- No print image is required for the Scavenger Hunt.
- You may submit one photo in FOUR of the above topics.
- These topics may help you get out of your comfort zone and try something new.
- These photographs must be taken after the categories are announced, in other words taken between August 25 and September 22, 2016. Check your date and time on your camera!
- Your digital image is due to the Scavenger Hunt chairperson by midnight September 22, 2016. Submissions will not be accepted after this time.
- The entries should be turned only by email. (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or on a thumb drive. NO CDs PLEASE!
- All Scavenger Hunt photos may use Photoshop or other editing software, without limits but it must start out as a photo.
REQUIRED with your entries:
- Your NAME
- The title of your photos (we have to make something up if you don't tell us a title!)
- What category your are entering your photo in